As a holistic wellness guide, I assist you to elevate your personal wellbeing.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation
This consultation is your opportunity to share your story and pave the path of your personal wellness journey. You are your own expert, training me as your guide.
Get A Personalized Wellness Plan
This plan is unique to you, your wellbeing experiences and goals. It’s the map that helps you stay on your wellness path, while I guide you in adjustments when needed.
Elevate Your Wellbeing
We all have the capacity to be well, regardless of our current health and circumstances. By following your path from one milestone to another, you can achieve elevated wellbeing!
Select one of two options to
schedule your initial consultation.
- $175 per 90-minute initial consultation
- $125 per 60-minute follow-up consultation (upon request)
- $325 for 3-bundle of 60-minute follow-ups ($50 off!)
- $275 per 120-minute initial consultation with 2 family members ($75 off individual rate!)
- $75 for every additional family member in initial consultation ($100 off individual rate)
- $200 or $225 per 75-minute follow-up consultation with 2 family members
- $50 for every additional family member in follow-up consultation
Parents and guardians must be present and fully participatory in consultations of children age 18 y.o. and under, regardless of type of consultation.
Sliding Scale Opportunities
I am committed to guiding anyone toward their greater wellbeing, and recognize that financial inequities are not always a matter of personal choice. If finances are an obstacle for you, please inquire during your free Elevation Call about current availability of sliding scale opportunities!
Workshop rates vary depending on number of participants, length of session(s), number of sessions, mode of delivery and/or location, equipment and supplies, and travel. Schedule your free Elevation Call to request a quote for services that will best help your team meet your wellness goals!
“And therefore I’ll dispel the pain of others, For it is simply pain, just like my own. And others I will aid and benefit, For they are living beings, like my body.”
― Śāntideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva